Client: GoGuardian (2017)
Goal: Design and build an improved reporting interface, based on user needs and feedback we had received over the course of several years.
- Starting with user feedback, I worked with our data science and user research teams to prioritize why our customers need reporting. I used tools like Uservoice, data from our products, as well as session information from FullStory, to compile this data.
- Organizing thoughts and sketching. The pyramid on the right shows some of this data at a high level.
- From there, my team and I explored the technical scope of our data infrastructure to see what data was feasible to pull in, how wait times would affect the UX, etc.
- Refined over several days to arrive at solutions, which we then prioritized and built.
Advancing from paper sketches to digital UI
- Researched, scoped, designed, and shipped new reporting design patterns for GoGuardian products, to be rolled out to customers in several phases over the next 2-3 years.